Habitot is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization that relies on community support
Habitot Children's Museum
2065 Kittredge Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
(510) 647-1111 www.habitot.org
• Several corncobs – dried and with or without kernels
• Washable paint in fall colors such as orange, yellow and red
• Shallow pans like pie pans to hold paint
• Corncob holders or wooden skewers
• Butcher paper or large sheets of paper
1. Cover work surface (with plastic or newsprint)
2. Tape paper to work surface
3. Press corncob holders or skewers into both ends of corncobs.
4. Roll corncob in paint so it is covered on all sides.
5. Roll across the paper – crisscrossing with impressions of corncobs dipped in
other colors of paint. Once dried, your finished product can be used as